The Darkness InsideVideogames ·
You are HP Lovecraft and you have to kill people while the policeman doesnt see you.
The Darkness inside was the first game jam videogame I have ever made. I collaborated as an artist together with Daniel Alejandro Álamo Hernández with made the backgrounds and menu image.
The team were:
- Josué Gonzalez Barrera (programmer)
- Daniel Roel (programmer)
- Daniel Alejandro Álamo Hernández (artist / musician)
- Laura del Pino Díaz (artist)
- Eduardo Ortega Naranjo (noob programmer / artist slaver)
- Nauzet Jiménez Rodríguez (noob programmer / artist slaver)
For everybody it was the first jam so the game isn’t enough good but at least we tried. After this game and the curricular practices in Playmedusa (where I learn about Artifical Intelligence for videogames) I knew my best role in a videogame team is in a programming position.